Los Angeles (CA) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find Los Angeles (CA) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a Los Angeles (CA) warehouse lease and any real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Many things should be considered when contemplating a new Los Angeles (CA) commercial lease and relocating to a new location. In addition to the actual dollar amount of the lease particular consideration should be made concerning the Los Angeles (CA) area for recruiting purposes and retaining existing employees. Study the areas available and the possibility of expansion should the Los Angeles (CA) business grow. If you are managing a start-up, your undertaking can be even more daunting as you may have no indication on how your Los Angeles (CA) business will evolve and the area you will need.
Search Los Angeles (CA) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
If your company lacks the means to obtain financial loans for purchasing Los Angeles (CA) commercial property, there's no need to put strategies, business plans, and lucrative ideas on hold. Leasing commercial real estate has been an advantageous opportunity for Los Angeles (CA) business owners and new entrepreneurs alike. While it may be an easier avenue compared to purchasing Los Angeles (CA) property, there are still terms and conditions that can need to be haggled, settled, negotiated, and in some cases, debated. With an experienced Los Angeles (CA) broker on your side, you can leave the stress of negotiation to a more experienced hand. Besides a broker, a lawyer can help navigate the lease to ensure your Los Angeles (CA) company�s best interests are protected and the terms are fair.
Los Angeles (CA) commercial, industrial real estate, and land for commercial or industrial development, in nearly all cases has to be specifically zoned for a particular, or multiple business use. Investments in both Los Angeles (CA) commercial and Industrial properties ideally will result in real estate appreciation and either be an ideal home for the purchasers business, or for the Los Angeles (CA) investor, a return on investment from rental income. On the other hand an emotional purchase, can entail risk, such as bankruptcy of the tenant business and a decline in Los Angeles (CA) real estate value. Low demand for the business and overbuilding are just two reasons for declining investment return on capital.
- Los Angeles California
- Los Angeles (California) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- Los Angeles (California) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- Los Angeles (California) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- Los Angeles (California) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- Los Angeles (California) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- Los Angeles (California) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- Los Angeles (California) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- Los Angeles (California) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- Los Angeles (California) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- Los Angeles (California) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- Los Angeles (California) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- Los Angeles (California) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- Los Angeles (California) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- Los Angeles (California) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- Los Angeles (California) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- Los Angeles (California) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- Los Angeles (California) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- Los Angeles (California) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- Los Angeles (California) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- Los Angeles (California) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- Los Angeles (California) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- Los Angeles (California) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- Los Angeles (California) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- Los Angeles (California) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- Los Angeles (California) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- Los Angeles (California) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- Los Angeles (California) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- Los Angeles (California) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- Los Angeles (California) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- Los Angeles (California) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- Los Angeles (California) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- Los Angeles (California) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- Los Angeles (California) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Los Angeles (California) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Los Angeles (California) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- Los Angeles (California) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in Los Angeles California (CA) (Los Angeles)