Culver City (CA) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find Culver City (CA) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a Culver City (CA) warehouse lease and any real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Some Culver City (CA) commercial businesses may be more productive and efficient if they have adequate office area. In some areas the monthly lease on such Culver City (CA) areas can very often make up a substantial amount of a small company's budget. Sometimes it's feasible to share facilities like conference rooms with other Culver City (CA) tenants, to reduce costs. Consider different options before taking out a long-term lease on a large workplace when the possibility may exist that your Culver City (CA) business could outgrow the areas quickly. Consider short-term rentals for companies that are growing and in transition.
Search Culver City (CA) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
Leasing commercial real estate gives business owners, new and established, a unique opportunity to obtain the Culver City (CA) real estate necessary to conduct business whether it�s retail, land, warehouse, flex, medical facilities, restaurants, or will build to suit Culver City (CA) real estate. Terms and conditions should be negotiable and the landowner flexible, in some cases a professional broker may be worth the cost in order to get you a better Culver City (CA) lease with a fair contract and monthly rent. While leasing is often cost-effective, it may require a large security deposit or several months rent prepaid for the Culver City (CA) property
Your long term Culver City (CA) business plan and real estate commitment should be aligned as most real estate leases and investments are long in duration. Business leaders need to anticipate growth and requirements of the Culver City (CA) business to be positioned for the best and worst scenarios. Define the spaces you need and make sure the area can be designed to incorporate requirements. Will the layout satisfy Culver City (CA) employee expectations and will any possible employee relocation, or commute, to a new venue be achieved to everyone's satisfaction. Consider proximity to Culver City (CA) facilities and amenities such as shopping, health care, childcare, etc.
Dodgertown (Los Angeles), Lynwood, Downey, Rancho Palos Verdes, Lawndale, Santa Fe Springs, Buena Park (Orange), Lomita, Santa Monica, La Mirada, Artesia, Torrance, Inglewood
- Culver City California
- Culver City (California) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- Culver City (California) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- Culver City (California) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- Culver City (California) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- Culver City (California) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- Culver City (California) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- Culver City (California) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- Culver City (California) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- Culver City (California) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- Culver City (California) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- Culver City (California) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- Culver City (California) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- Culver City (California) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- Culver City (California) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- Culver City (California) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- Culver City (California) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- Culver City (California) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- Culver City (California) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- Culver City (California) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- Culver City (California) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- Culver City (California) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- Culver City (California) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- Culver City (California) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- Culver City (California) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- Culver City (California) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- Culver City (California) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- Culver City (California) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- Culver City (California) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- Culver City (California) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- Culver City (California) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- Culver City (California) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- Culver City (California) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- Culver City (California) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Culver City (California) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Culver City (California) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- Culver City (California) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in Culver City California (CA) (Los Angeles)