San Marino (CA) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find San Marino (CA) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a San Marino (CA) warehouse lease and any real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Any San Marino (CA) commercial lease is simply an agreement between the parties that sets out the parameters for the business arrangement in the San Marino (CA) location. The potential for future adversity is more than real if the terms are not fully understood and considered at the time of signing. A standard lease will have been prepared for a San Marino (CA) property that will naturally protect the landlord's interest in most eventualities. A successful leasing agreement should reflect the issues faced by both the San Marino (CA) landlord and tenant and should consider the needs and requirements of each party.
Search San Marino (CA) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
If your company lacks the means to obtain financial loans for purchasing San Marino (CA) commercial property, there's no need to put strategies, business plans, and lucrative ideas on hold. Leasing commercial real estate has been an advantageous opportunity for San Marino (CA) business owners and new entrepreneurs alike. While it may be an easier avenue compared to purchasing San Marino (CA) property, there are still terms and conditions that can need to be haggled, settled, negotiated, and in some cases, debated. With an experienced San Marino (CA) broker on your side, you can leave the stress of negotiation to a more experienced hand. Besides a broker, a lawyer can help navigate the lease to ensure your San Marino (CA) company�s best interests are protected and the terms are fair.
Your long term San Marino (CA) business plan and real estate commitment should be aligned as most real estate leases and investments are long in duration. Business leaders need to anticipate growth and requirements of the San Marino (CA) business to be positioned for the best and worst scenarios. Define the spaces you need and make sure the area can be designed to incorporate requirements. Will the layout satisfy San Marino (CA) employee expectations and will any possible employee relocation, or commute, to a new venue be achieved to everyone's satisfaction. Consider proximity to San Marino (CA) facilities and amenities such as shopping, health care, childcare, etc.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), Pasadena, Monrovia, Altadena, Los Alamitos (Orange), Chino Hills (San Bernardino), Panorama City, Glendora, Universal City, City Of Industry, Burbank, Rancho Cucamonga
- San Marino California
- San Marino (California) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- San Marino (California) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- San Marino (California) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- San Marino (California) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- San Marino (California) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- San Marino (California) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- San Marino (California) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- San Marino (California) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- San Marino (California) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- San Marino (California) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- San Marino (California) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- San Marino (California) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- San Marino (California) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- San Marino (California) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- San Marino (California) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- San Marino (California) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- San Marino (California) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- San Marino (California) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- San Marino (California) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- San Marino (California) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- San Marino (California) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- San Marino (California) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- San Marino (California) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- San Marino (California) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- San Marino (California) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- San Marino (California) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- San Marino (California) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- San Marino (California) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- San Marino (California) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- San Marino (California) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- San Marino (California) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- San Marino (California) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- San Marino (California) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- San Marino (California) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- San Marino (California) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- San Marino (California) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in San Marino California (CA) (Los Angeles)