San Marcos (CA) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find San Marcos (CA) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a San Marcos (CA) warehouse lease and any real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Most companies have a business plan which encompasses a company's real estate requirements. San Marcos (CA) commercial lease options should be considered for the foreseeable future and as such business leaders should attempt to anticipate the future expansion, if any, of the San Marcos (CA) business. It is worth considering that when presented with the initial lease this will represent the ideal situation for the San Marcos (CA) landlord. If details are not addressed prior to signing then issues that may arise may lead to unforeseen difficulties in the future.
Search San Marcos (CA) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
If your company lacks the means to obtain financial loans for purchasing San Marcos (CA) commercial property, there's no need to put strategies, business plans, and lucrative ideas on hold. Leasing commercial real estate has been an advantageous opportunity for San Marcos (CA) business owners and new entrepreneurs alike. While it may be an easier avenue compared to purchasing San Marcos (CA) property, there are still terms and conditions that can need to be haggled, settled, negotiated, and in some cases, debated. With an experienced San Marcos (CA) broker on your side, you can leave the stress of negotiation to a more experienced hand. Besides a broker, a lawyer can help navigate the lease to ensure your San Marcos (CA) company�s best interests are protected and the terms are fair.
San Marcos (CA) commercial, industrial real estate, and land for commercial or industrial development, in nearly all cases has to be specifically zoned for a particular, or multiple business use. Investments in both San Marcos (CA) commercial and Industrial properties ideally will result in real estate appreciation and either be an ideal home for the purchasers business, or for the San Marcos (CA) investor, a return on investment from rental income. On the other hand an emotional purchase, can entail risk, such as bankruptcy of the tenant business and a decline in San Marcos (CA) real estate value. Low demand for the business and overbuilding are just two reasons for declining investment return on capital.
Camp Pendleton (San Diego), Pala, La Jolla, Lakeside, Blythe (Riverside), Imperial (Imperial), Banning, El Centro, Niland, Holtville, Big Bear City (San Bernardino), Whitewater, Seeley, Angelus Oaks, Thermal
- San Marcos California
- San Marcos (California) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- San Marcos (California) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- San Marcos (California) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- San Marcos (California) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- San Marcos (California) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- San Marcos (California) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- San Marcos (California) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- San Marcos (California) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- San Marcos (California) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- San Marcos (California) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- San Marcos (California) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- San Marcos (California) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- San Marcos (California) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- San Marcos (California) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- San Marcos (California) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- San Marcos (California) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- San Marcos (California) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- San Marcos (California) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- San Marcos (California) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- San Marcos (California) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- San Marcos (California) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- San Marcos (California) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- San Marcos (California) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- San Marcos (California) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- San Marcos (California) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- San Marcos (California) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- San Marcos (California) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- San Marcos (California) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- San Marcos (California) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- San Marcos (California) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- San Marcos (California) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- San Marcos (California) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- San Marcos (California) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- San Marcos (California) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- San Marcos (California) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- San Marcos (California) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in San Marcos California (CA) (San Diego)