Paterson (NJ) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find Paterson (NJ) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a Paterson (NJ) warehouse lease and any real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Most companies have a business plan which encompasses a company's real estate requirements. Paterson (NJ) commercial lease options should be considered for the foreseeable future and as such business leaders should attempt to anticipate the future expansion, if any, of the Paterson (NJ) business. It is worth considering that when presented with the initial lease this will represent the ideal situation for the Paterson (NJ) landlord. If details are not addressed prior to signing then issues that may arise may lead to unforeseen difficulties in the future.
Search Paterson (NJ) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
Leasing commercial real estate gives business owners, new and established, a unique opportunity to obtain the Paterson (NJ) real estate necessary to conduct business whether it�s retail, land, warehouse, flex, medical facilities, restaurants, or will build to suit Paterson (NJ) real estate. Terms and conditions should be negotiable and the landowner flexible, in some cases a professional broker may be worth the cost in order to get you a better Paterson (NJ) lease with a fair contract and monthly rent. While leasing is often cost-effective, it may require a large security deposit or several months rent prepaid for the Paterson (NJ) property
Your long term Paterson (NJ) business plan and real estate commitment should be aligned as most real estate leases and investments are long in duration. Business leaders need to anticipate growth and requirements of the Paterson (NJ) business to be positioned for the best and worst scenarios. Define the spaces you need and make sure the area can be designed to incorporate requirements. Will the layout satisfy Paterson (NJ) employee expectations and will any possible employee relocation, or commute, to a new venue be achieved to everyone's satisfaction. Consider proximity to Paterson (NJ) facilities and amenities such as shopping, health care, childcare, etc.
Ringwood (Passaic), Pompton Lakes, Hackensack (Bergen), Wyckoff, Cresskill, Avon By The Sea (Monmouth), River Edge, Allenhurst, Paramus, Shrewsbury, Ridgefield
- Paterson New Jersey
- Paterson (New Jersey) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- Paterson (New Jersey) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- Paterson (New Jersey) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- Paterson (New Jersey) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- Paterson (New Jersey) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in Paterson New Jersey (NJ) (Passaic)