New York (NY) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find New York (NY) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a New York (NY) warehouse lease and any real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Some New York (NY) commercial businesses may be more productive and efficient if they have adequate office area. In some areas the monthly lease on such New York (NY) areas can very often make up a substantial amount of a small company's budget. Sometimes it's feasible to share facilities like conference rooms with other New York (NY) tenants, to reduce costs. Consider different options before taking out a long-term lease on a large workplace when the possibility may exist that your New York (NY) business could outgrow the areas quickly. Consider short-term rentals for companies that are growing and in transition.
Search New York (NY) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
While scouting suitable property you need for your New York (NY) business, negotiating terms and conditions, expenses, maintenance & repairs costs, sub-lease options, and real estate liability can be involved, by having a professional New York (NY) broker, you can save on time and stress by letting an experienced, knowledge professional do your bargaining for you. It's also wise to hire your own New York (NY) real estate attorney to look over the final contract before committing to a long-term and legally binding contract. Early termination of lease contracts can be expensive.
New York (NY) commercial, industrial real estate, and land for commercial or industrial development, in nearly all cases has to be specifically zoned for a particular, or multiple business use. Investments in both New York (NY) commercial and Industrial properties ideally will result in real estate appreciation and either be an ideal home for the purchasers business, or for the New York (NY) investor, a return on investment from rental income. On the other hand an emotional purchase, can entail risk, such as bankruptcy of the tenant business and a decline in New York (NY) real estate value. Low demand for the business and overbuilding are just two reasons for declining investment return on capital.
Baldwin Place (Westchester), Cold Spring (Putnam), Holtsville (Suffolk), Briarcliff Manor, Croton On Hudson, Mahopac, Irvington, Katonah, Millwood
- New York New York
- New York (New York) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- New York (New York) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- New York (New York) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- New York (New York) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- New York (New York) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- New York (New York) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- New York (New York) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- New York (New York) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- New York (New York) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- New York (New York) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- New York (New York) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- New York (New York) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- New York (New York) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- New York (New York) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- New York (New York) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- New York (New York) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- New York (New York) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- New York (New York) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- New York (New York) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- New York (New York) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- New York (New York) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- New York (New York) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- New York (New York) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- New York (New York) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- New York (New York) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- New York (New York) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- New York (New York) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- New York (New York) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- New York (New York) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- New York (New York) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- New York (New York) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- New York (New York) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- New York (New York) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- New York (New York) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- New York (New York) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- New York (New York) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in New York New York (NY) (New York)