Marion (MI) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find Marion (MI) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a Marion (MI) warehouse lease and any real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Any Marion (MI) commercial lease is simply an agreement between the parties that sets out the parameters for the business arrangement in the Marion (MI) location. The potential for future adversity is more than real if the terms are not fully understood and considered at the time of signing. A standard lease will have been prepared for a Marion (MI) property that will naturally protect the landlord's interest in most eventualities. A successful leasing agreement should reflect the issues faced by both the Marion (MI) landlord and tenant and should consider the needs and requirements of each party.
Search Marion (MI) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
Looking for commercial real estate to lease for your business there are some things to keep in mind: budget, Marion (MI) location, and length of term contract. Taking your time to research total costs, location (traffic, crime rates, local economy, commute time), and the condition of the Marion (MI) property (does it need reconstruction, updating?) will allow you to be totally prepared to make the right choice for your company and reduce costly mistakes in judgement. A good Marion (MI) broker can help you navigate negotiating contract terms and conditions while a lawyer will make sure your contract meets your needs and is viable for your Marion (MI) business.
Marion (MI) commercial, industrial real estate, and land for commercial or industrial development, in nearly all cases has to be specifically zoned for a particular, or multiple business use. Investments in both Marion (MI) commercial and Industrial properties ideally will result in real estate appreciation and either be an ideal home for the purchasers business, or for the Marion (MI) investor, a return on investment from rental income. On the other hand an emotional purchase, can entail risk, such as bankruptcy of the tenant business and a decline in Marion (MI) real estate value. Low demand for the business and overbuilding are just two reasons for declining investment return on capital.
Mayfield (Grand Traverse), Afton (Cheboygan), Onekama (Manistee), Mc Bain (Missaukee), Thompsonville (Benzie), Cross Village (Emmet), Brutus, Conway, Elmira (Otsego)
- Marion Michigan
- Marion (Michigan) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- Marion (Michigan) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- Marion (Michigan) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- Marion (Michigan) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- Marion (Michigan) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- Marion (Michigan) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- Marion (Michigan) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- Marion (Michigan) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- Marion (Michigan) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- Marion (Michigan) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- Marion (Michigan) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- Marion (Michigan) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- Marion (Michigan) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- Marion (Michigan) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- Marion (Michigan) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- Marion (Michigan) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- Marion (Michigan) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- Marion (Michigan) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- Marion (Michigan) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- Marion (Michigan) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- Marion (Michigan) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- Marion (Michigan) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- Marion (Michigan) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- Marion (Michigan) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- Marion (Michigan) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- Marion (Michigan) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- Marion (Michigan) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- Marion (Michigan) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- Marion (Michigan) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- Marion (Michigan) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- Marion (Michigan) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- Marion (Michigan) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- Marion (Michigan) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Marion (Michigan) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Marion (Michigan) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- Marion (Michigan) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in Marion Michigan (MI) (Osceola)