Huntington Beach (CA) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find Huntington Beach (CA) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a Huntington Beach (CA) warehouse lease and most types of real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Generally Huntington Beach (CA) leases can be long and very complex and it is generally the rule rather than the exception that an attorney should be part of the negotiation process prior to signing any Huntington Beach (CA) commercial lease agreement. It does seem however that the majority of tenants do sign a standard lease that has been prepared by the Huntington Beach (CA) landlord. Parties to the transaction should seriously consideration to the involvement of an experienced Huntington Beach (CA) real estate attorney to protect themselves with regard to their obligations and commitments.
Search Huntington Beach (CA) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
Leasing commercial real estate gives business owners, new and established, a unique opportunity to obtain the Huntington Beach (CA) real estate necessary to conduct business whether it�s retail, land, warehouse, flex, medical facilities, restaurants, or will build to suit Huntington Beach (CA) real estate. Terms and conditions should be negotiable and the landowner flexible, in some cases a professional broker may be worth the cost in order to get you a better Huntington Beach (CA) lease with a fair contract and monthly rent. While leasing is often cost-effective, it may require a large security deposit or several months rent prepaid for the Huntington Beach (CA) property
Your long term Huntington Beach (CA) business plan and real estate commitment should be aligned as most real estate leases and investments are long in duration. Business leaders need to anticipate future growth and requirements of the Huntington Beach (CA) business to be positioned for the best and worst scenarios. Define the spaces you need and make sure the area can be designed to incorporate all requirements. Will the layout satisfy Huntington Beach (CA) employee expectations and will any possible employee relocation, or commute, to a new venue be achieved to everyone's satisfaction. Consider proximity to Huntington Beach (CA) facilities and amenities such as shopping, health care, childcare, etc.
Foothill Ranch (Orange), Winchester (Riverside), San Jacinto, Moreno Valley, Aguanga, Camarillo (Ventura), Port Hueneme, Fullerton, Oak View, Simi Valley, Brandeis, Garden Grove, Corona
- Huntington Beach California
- Huntington Beach (California) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Buildings
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- Huntington Beach (California) Apartments/Condominium Buildings
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- Huntington Beach (California) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- Huntington Beach (California) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- Huntington Beach (California) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- Huntington Beach (California) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- Huntington Beach (California) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- Huntington Beach (California) Flex space / buildings to rent
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- Huntington Beach (California) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- Huntington Beach (California) Health/Medical/Dental lease space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- Huntington Beach (California) Home & Garden lease space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- Huntington Beach (California) Institution Lease/Governmental
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- Huntington Beach (California) Land Lease / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- Huntington Beach (California) Manufacturing Space / Buildings
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- Huntington Beach (California) Medical Office(s) to rent
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- Huntington Beach (California) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- Huntington Beach (California) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- Huntington Beach (California) Office- R&D property for rent
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- Huntington Beach (California) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- Huntington Beach (California) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- Huntington Beach (California) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- Huntington Beach (California) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- Huntington Beach (California) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / buildings
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- Huntington Beach (California) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- Huntington Beach (California) Restaurant Property / Buildings
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- Huntington Beach (California) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- Huntington Beach (California) Retail Commercial Lease
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- Huntington Beach (California) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- Huntington Beach (California) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- Huntington Beach (California) Strip Buildings / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- Huntington Beach (California) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- Huntington Beach (California) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- Huntington Beach (California) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Huntington Beach (California) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Huntington Beach (California) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- Huntington Beach (California) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in Huntington Beach California (CA) (Orange)