Colonial Heights (VA) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find Colonial Heights (VA) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a Colonial Heights (VA) warehouse lease and any real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Some Colonial Heights (VA) commercial businesses may be more productive and efficient if they have adequate office area. In some areas the monthly lease on such Colonial Heights (VA) areas can very often make up a substantial amount of a small company's budget. Sometimes it's feasible to share facilities like conference rooms with other Colonial Heights (VA) tenants, to reduce costs. Consider different options before taking out a long-term lease on a large workplace when the possibility may exist that your Colonial Heights (VA) business could outgrow the areas quickly. Consider short-term rentals for companies that are growing and in transition.
Search Colonial Heights (VA) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
While leasing may be short term, less risky, and less expensive than purchasing Colonial Heights (VA) commercial property, signing a lease is still a binding and legal document. Seek legal advice before beginning your search for real estate, an experienced attorney in Colonial Heights (VA) real estate law can help you to avoid signing a contract that may be signing you up for un-necessary expenses and liability that could potential harm a Colonial Heights (VA) business. If you lack time to scout and negotiate contract terms, a broker in Colonial Heights (VA) may be a worthy asset to use.
Your long term Colonial Heights (VA) business plan and real estate commitment should be aligned as most real estate leases and investments are long in duration. Business leaders need to anticipate growth and requirements of the Colonial Heights (VA) business to be positioned for the best and worst scenarios. Define the spaces you need and make sure the area can be designed to incorporate requirements. Will the layout satisfy Colonial Heights (VA) employee expectations and will any possible employee relocation, or commute, to a new venue be achieved to everyone's satisfaction. Consider proximity to Colonial Heights (VA) facilities and amenities such as shopping, health care, childcare, etc.
Chesterfield (Chesterfield), Poquoson (Poquoson City), Fort Lee (Prince George), Rawlings (Brunswick), Ebony, Chase City (Mecklenburg), Wilsons (Dinwiddie), Brodnax, Dillwyn (Buckingham), Farmville (Prince Edward), Drakes Branch (Charlotte), Wakefield (Sussex)
- Colonial Heights Virginia
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- Colonial Heights (Virginia) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in Colonial Heights Virginia (VA) (Colonial Heights City)