Coconut Creek (FL) commercial property for lease, rent, and leased investments.
Find Coconut Creek (FL) industrial buildings for lease, retail rentals, & shops. Locate a Coconut Creek (FL) warehouse lease and most types of real estate for lease / investment, including industrial properties to rent and sale.
Generally Coconut Creek (FL) leases can be long and very complex and it is generally the rule rather than the exception that an attorney should be part of the negotiation process prior to signing any Coconut Creek (FL) commercial lease agreement. It does seem however that the majority of tenants do sign a standard lease that has been prepared by the Coconut Creek (FL) landlord. Parties to the transaction should seriously consideration to the involvement of an experienced Coconut Creek (FL) real estate attorney to protect themselves with regard to their obligations and commitments.
Search Coconut Creek (FL) real estate and space for sale, lease and rent
While leasing may be short term, less risky, and less expensive than purchasing Coconut Creek (FL) commercial property, signing a lease is still a binding and legal document. Seek legal advice before beginning your search for real estate, an experienced attorney in Coconut Creek (FL) real estate law can help you to avoid signing a contract that may be signing you up for un-necessary expenses and liability that could potential harm a Coconut Creek (FL) business. If you lack time to scout and negotiate contract terms, a broker in Coconut Creek (FL) may be a worthy asset to use.
Your long term Coconut Creek (FL) business plan and real estate commitment should be aligned as most real estate leases and investments are long in duration. Business leaders need to anticipate growth and requirements of the Coconut Creek (FL) business to be positioned for the best and worst scenarios. Define the spaces you need and make sure the area can be designed to incorporate requirements. Will the layout satisfy Coconut Creek (FL) employee expectations and will any possible employee relocation, or commute, to a new venue be achieved to everyone's satisfaction. Consider proximity to Coconut Creek (FL) facilities and amenities such as shopping, health care, childcare, etc.
Key Biscayne (Miami-dade), Lighthouse Point (Broward), Marathon (Monroe), Islamorada, Dania, Wesley Chapel (Pasco), Sun City Center (Hillsborough), Coleman (Sumter), Odessa, Seffner, Sumterville, Dade City, Lacoochee
- Coconut Creek Florida
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Agricultural/Farm related Commercial Building
Typically, barns, buildings to store livestock, harvested crops, equipment, or farm machinery
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Apartments/Condominium Building
Vacant or Occupied full commercial apartment or condominium building for lease, rent or sale
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Commercial Auto related Property
Auto related property include "Buy Here Pay Here" car lots, to city showrooms. Premises include climate controlled storage, or covered parking space.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Community Center Property
Use for private functions, company events, fundraising events, for your non-profit or community event, your local community centers offer economical fees.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Construction/Trade Property
For the use / storage of heavy equipment, tools or machinery on site. Construction related business: roofing, carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal, or other related trade.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Distribution Warehouse Property
Warehouse distribution buildings are essential components of the supply chain, ensuring the distribution of goods, as well as the efficient management, storage.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Entertainment/Leisure Property
Recreation properties may include sports arenas and exhibition centers but may also include indoor and outdoor parks or facilities
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Flex space / building
Flex space usually consist of a mix of commercial and industrial space.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Free Standing Building / Property
Free standing buildings may come with exclusive benefits that might not otherwise be offered, these commercial properties often are attached, semi-attached.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Health/Medical/Dental building / space
There’s many health care business types. Typical health center units include front receptions, waiting rooms, examining rooms, and available space for a lab.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Home & Garden building / space
Home and Garden centers categories include horticulture supply products and crop related products.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Institution Building/Government Property
Establishments typically have a specific use. The types of activities these premises are used for is education, public service and various cultural activities.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Land Building / For Development
A commercial land lease where the landlord retain land ownership, and is willing to lease it on a long term basis.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Manufacturing Space / Building
Location is most likely in an industrial area making shipping / supply trucks easier to get to.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Medical Office(s) Space / Building
Medical facilities encompass a wide spectrum of building types from small medical practices to large research establishments.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Neighborhood Center Property
Neighborhood centers are often a community's hub with a prime location that's centrally located.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Office Building Property
Whether it's just the space or the need to lease an entire property, find it here.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Office- R&D Space / Building
Research and development facilities. Typically combined with various types of office space.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Office Showroom Building / Property
Typically has drive-in loading on the building and showroom frontage. Ceiling heights normally have clearance at around ten to sixteen feet.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Outlet Center space
A shopping center with national brand-name retailers. Factory, or close-out outlets, selling discounted merchandise. designer brand stores are becoming apparent in these malls.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Power Center space
Power center mall: centers comprising of different types of shopping outlets and retail shops which may be available for lease or for sale.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Recreation / Motel / Hotel Property
Motels differ from hotels in that they normally allow direct access to the room from the parking area.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Refrigerated/Cold/Storage Space / building
The increased demand for convenience food has enabled the construction of millions of square feet of private and public cold storage facilities.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Regional Center/Mall Commercial Property
A regional shopping center constitutes shops, stores and outlets, selling general merchandise including a high-level of fashion stores.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Restaurant Space / Building
Restaurants for lease often come with kitchen equipment, tables and chairs included with the property, a big savings business owners appreciate.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Restaurants/Bars/Nightclubs
Normally theme based premises specializing in different types of entertainment, dancing, or just a sports bar where patrons can watch live sports on large screen.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Retail Commercial Space / Building
Retail stores for lease and sale may be found in areas such residential areas, malls and town centers.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Special Purpose Commercial Property
Buildings or Facilities to fit unique type of business or use. Check the zoning ordinance to determine the exact use of property.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Specialty Center Commercial Property
Specialty shopping centers generally consist of upscale shops such as boutiques, apparel, and selective high quality merchandise.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Strip Building / Space
Strip Malls are generally smaller than 10,000 sqft, connected in a row facing a parking area, Generally open-air, with no indoor concourse.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Super regional Industrial property
A super regional center is a collection of retail services and retail stores surrounded by parking, and maintained by a management company.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Theme/Festival commercial space
Themed Festival-Marketplaces with shops, generally combine shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Much of the merchandise is generally aimed at tourists.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Truck terminal/Hub Transit Property
Related premises for vehicles may include parking areas, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Vehicle Related Commercial Property
Premises for vehicles may include parking areas, including undercover parking, buildings, mechanical repair workshops, or garages.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Warehouse Commercial / Industrial Property
Buildings include – buildings with warehouse bays, and office warehouse property. Generally has different operational requirements and flexibility the building set up.
- Coconut Creek (Florida) Will Build to Suit Property
Contracts will vary with each land owner, from a foundation and shell, to a complete finished building. Zoning restrictions may apply.
in Coconut Creek Florida (FL) (Broward)